We have some big changes happening at BodyWise beginning January 1st! This year has been hard on us as a business, and we have to pivot a little in order to keep everything going strong.
1. We will be eliminating the front desk position. This means we have to say goodbye to Chris unfortunately. She has been the face that greets everyone that comes into BodyWise for so long and will be greatly missed. She ended 2020 by visiting her grandchildren and is exited to start a new chapter going into the new year. This means that all of our practitioners will be renting individual rooms and checking each of you in and out before and after your appointments. This also means that the door will be locked while practitioners are in their appointments and reopen when they are out. Going forward, please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before scheduled appointment times.
2. We will still have our same phone number to schedule appointments. Beginning next week, the number will direct you to the specific practitioner that you are looking to schedule with. You can also email our main email or schedule online through our website the same way you have been already.
3. To cancel appointments, please call 24hrs in advance and select the specific practitioner’s name and you will be forwarded to their business line/voicemail.
4. We will no longer be offering infrared sauna appointments. If you have a package, the remaining balance will be credited to your account for use towards other services. We will be selling the sauna, so if you are interested, please email us back for pricing and more information.
5. The yoga studio is completely shut down. We will not be reopening it unfortunately. We will be adding 4 additional treatment rooms to that space. If you have a package that has classes remaining, we will credit your balance to your account for use towards other services.
6. Going forward we will not be offering same room couples massages. This means no Valentine’s special in 2021.
7. In early 2021, we are going to build out the waiting room and front office into a hair salon . Once that is done, there won’t be a designated waiting room, but there will be bench seating throughout the hallways to sit and wait for appointments if you’re early. For now, the waiting room will remain for you to relax in as you wait for appointments.
8. If you have a gift card or credit on account, don’t worry, nothing will change with that. It will still be available for you to use.
9. We are eliminating our retail. The skincare and oriental medicine retail will remain for now but eventually will be moved to their individual rooms.
10. In the next couple weeks, we will be revamping our website to make it easier for you to navigate to the services and practitioners that you are interested in scheduling with.
11. We have 2 rooms that aren’t rented out yet and once the buildout is done in the yoga studio, we will have 4 additional rooms available. If you or someone you know is interested in renting one of the rooms, please email us to learn more.
Thank you for taking the time to read through the changes we are making here at BodyWise. We are really excited for this new year and to serve our clients/customers with the best care possible.
Dr. Hannah Wrobleski
4235 Green Bay Road Suite 10
Kenosha, WI 53144
Schedule Your Appointment Today!