WE ARE CURRENTLY ONLY DOING ONLINE CLASSES
Due to the limit on how many people can be in a room at the same time, we are now going to offer virtual yoga classes. The yoga calendar will remain the same except for aerial yoga classes will not continue until further notice.
So here is what you can do if you would like to do VIRTUAL YOGA CLASSES:
1. Sign up for the classes you want to attend via the Mindbody app or by calling BodyWise to sign up for the particular class. Your memberships and packages will work per normal. If you are a drop in, the class will only be $10 (please choose "virtual yoga class drop in")
2. Download the Zoom app. https://zoom.us You can attend classes from your phone(kinda small and will be hard to see), tablet or computer.
3. The yoga instructors will be adding all of you to their Zoom contacts this next week via your email addresses. So keep an eye out for that and follow the instructions. Each instructor will have their own zoom accounts by their first and last names.
4. Once you've signed up for say Tuesday morning yoga class with Raelene at 9:15, then that Tuesday morning go to your device that you are going to use 15 minutes before the class will start and login to zoom. Wait for the instructor to invite you to join the class. You will get a notification that you are being invited to join the class, click on the green button and allow video and voice. You will then start to see other people join the class. Please double click on the box of the instructor and that will be the person that you can only see for the entire class.
5. This is going to be trial and error in the beginning, but please bear with us as we try to navigate this new service. We are trying to keep going and avoid canceling classes completely.
We value your continued support and appreciate you sticking with us through all of this! We will get through this! If you need assistance with Zoom, please contact us at (262) 652-1418.
Kristina and the Yoga Instructors
CLICK HERE to Sign Up for Classes and See the Live Calendar
Our yoga classes are welcome to people of all levels ages 16 and up. You can use the drop down menu to learn more about different classes and their instructors. Please pre-register for ALL classes. Classes are subject to being cancelled if less than 4 people are signed up. You can click on the yoga calendar to sign up for classes or call our office at 262-652-1418. Thank you!
Mindful Flow *NEW
Classes are always intended to be MINDFUL; let's take a minute to slow down, focus on each individual breath and the purpose of each pose. This class does just that, combining strengthening poses that will allow us to decompress from your busy day with a gentle relaxation to follow, guiding us to relaxation and a sense of refreshment.
Lunch Break Flow *NEW
No matter who you are in this crazy time, we all have stressful days. This gentle, refreshing flow allows us to take a moment in our day to focus on ourselves. This practice is a perfect way to get through a busy work- or school-day. This class is accessible to any age or skill level. Our midday stretch allows the body and mind to renew energy and decompress, guiding us through the rest of the day.
Sunday Reset *NEW
Our gentle flow guides us through strengthening and relaxing poses that will refresh the mind and body, allowing us to prepare for a busy week. This practice is a wonderful outlet for anyone looking to de-stress and go into our new week with a sense of calmness and a fresh start.
Balancing Flow *NEW
Our calming practice will guide us through a number of poses, bringing us into a state of balance. Centering the mind and body will allow us to take on stressful situations with a calm essence. We will focus on the importance of creating stability in not only the body, but also the mind, allowing us to be refreshed and renewed. This class is available to anyone of any age or skill level.
Basic yoga postures and alignment principles are taught and used as the foundation for this class. Using breath linked to movement will allow the body and mind to strengthen. A short meditation will be practiced at the end of class. Great for beginning students as well as those who would like to revisit the basics or just to slow the pace down. Must be able to get up and down from the floor unassisted.
Stretch and Decompress *NEW
Suitable for all levels. Enjoy a class to help release stress and muscular tension. Gentle stretches, breathing techniques, and poses to help destress the back and neck will be practiced. A wonderful evening reset. Recommended but not required--Yoga block, Yoga strap (tie, belt, or scarf can substitute instead of a strap).
New to yoga, or looking to get back to the basics? Yoga Fundamentals provides both the beginning student and the seasoned practitioner a place to focus on common postures and transitions, that lay the foundation for yoga. Expect clear instruction and individual assistance, as well as music to keep the environment light and playful. You don't need to be able to touch your toes in this class… all you need is an open mind & heart.
Yoga Flow/Total Body Flow/ Rising to Shine
Yoga Flow is a vigorous yoga class that moves through poses with the pace of your breath. The class is designed for all levels with modifications offered to take the class at your own level and ability on any given day. The sequence of each class will build towards a challenging peak pose(s) to stimulate both the beginner and advanced practitioner as well as the kid at heart. This class will be sweaty and fun and will challenge students of all levels.
Meditation is a practice of concentrated focus upon visualization and your breath in order to increase awareness of the present moment, reduce stress, promote relaxation, and enhance personal and spiritual growth. This meditation takes place on the floor.