We are excited to start teaching in-studio classes in a few days! Please review our new policies:
For Your Safety:
Minimum 6 feet between mats, maximum 6 students in the studio, no fans allowed in the studio. Surfaces will be wiped down before each class.
Enter the building 5-10 min prior to class start. If you arrive before this, please wait in your car, as your teacher is preparing the room. The limited seating in the Tranquility Room is reserved for massage clients. Please sanitize or wash your hands, sign a waiver, and practice social distancing while in the building. We recommend using masks in the common areas and removing them, if you choose to, once you are on your mat.
No Studio Props:
We will not be providing mats, blocks, straps, or blankets for students to use at this time. Please bring your own mat and any other materials you may want. We also will not be starting aerial classes up yet.
All students must register and prepay for in-studio classes. If the class you want is full, feel free to check back in case of cancellations. If you sign up for a class and change your mind, you must CANCEL AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS. Due to limited space, you will be charged the drop-in fee ($16.00) if you do not show up, or cancel less than 24 hours before the class starts.
To keep everyone safe, there can be no exceptions to these rules.
Starting July 1st, we are happy to announce we will start hosting in-person classes in the studio again! In-person classes will be limited to 6 people, but more spaces will be available online at the same time. When signing up for a class, you will be directed to select whether you would like to take it via Zoom or in-person. For example, if you wish to take a 9:15 basic yoga class, you will be asked to select "9:15 In Studio Basic" or "9:15 Virtual Basic." If you are new to online classes, see below for instructions on how to set up your device. We thank you for your patience as we work through this new process, and appreciate all the support we have received so far!
HOW TO TAKE A ZOOM CLASS:
Due to the limit on how many people can be in a room at the same time, we are now going to offer virtual yoga classes. The yoga calendar will remain the same except for aerial yoga classes will not continue until further notice.
So here is what you can do if you would like to do VIRTUAL YOGA CLASSES:
1. Sign up for the classes you want to attend via the Mindbody app or by calling BodyWise to sign up for the particular class. Your memberships and packages will work per normal. If you are a drop in, the class will only be $10 (please choose "virtual yoga class drop in")
2. Download the Zoom app. https://zoom.us You can attend classes from your phone(kinda small and will be hard to see), tablet or computer.
3. The yoga instructors will be adding all of you to their Zoom contacts this next week via your email addresses. So keep an eye out for that and follow the instructions. Each instructor will have their own zoom accounts by their first and last names.
4. Once you've signed up for say Tuesday morning yoga class with Raelene at 9:15, then that Tuesday morning go to your device that you are going to use 15 minutes before the class will start and login to zoom. Wait for the instructor to invite you to join the class. You will get a notification that you are being invited to join the class, click on the green button and allow video and voice. You will then start to see other people join the class. Please double click on the box of the instructor and that will be the person that you can only see for the entire class.
5. This is going to be trial and error in the beginning, but please bear with us as we try to navigate this new service. We are trying to keep going and avoid canceling classes completely.
We value your continued support and appreciate you sticking with us through all of this! We will get through this!
Kristina and the Yoga Instructors
CLICK HERE to Sign Up for Classes and See the Live Calendar
Our yoga classes are welcome to people of all levels ages 16 and up. You can use the drop down menu to learn more about different classes and their instructors. Please pre-register for ALL classes. Classes are subject to being cancelled if less than 4 people are signed up. You can click on the yoga calendar to sign up for classes or call our office at 262-652-1418. Thank you!